The GDPR General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which goes into effect May 25, 2018, requires all companies that collect data on citizens in EU countries to provide a “reasonable” level of protection for personal data. The ramifications for non-compliance are significant, with fines of up to 4% of a firm’s global revenues.
The definition of Data Breaches in current times have evolved from, happening under ‘malicious intent’, to also cover those which have been occurring as a consequences of bad data policies and regulation oversight. This means even policies that have been deemed legally screened might end up, in certain circumstances, in opening doors to some significant breach of data, user privacy and ultimately user trust.
Thanks to the Wiley’s Leadership Team : Peter Wiley(Chairman Emeritus ) , Matt Kissner(Chairman) , Vikas Gupta(MD , India) for hosting an amazing book launch event. It’s a pleasure to be associated with the marquee publishing house. # AI and Analytics.
My new book has been launched today:
AI and Analytics : Accelerating Business Decisions.. The new normal in enterprise strategy and transformation
Introducing, the first of its kind, must have primer for CxOs, executives and professionals on executing AI and Analytics strategies in their enterprises for end-to-end transformative impact. Includes:Introducing, the first of its kind, must have primer for CxOs, executives and professionals on executing AI and Analytics strategies in their enterprises for end-to-end transformative impact. Includes:
- Exhaustive repertoire of AI and Analytics strategy roadmaps, frameworks and methodologies for CXO’s, coupled with broad exhibit plan of making the enterprises AI ready
- A comprehensive overview of the algorithm economy and its deep transformative potential of morphing enterprises into math houses
- Incisive study of C-suite stakeholders – CMO, CPO, CFO, CIO’s radical role and functional changes on strategic and operational sides underpinned by AI and Analytics infusion
- Outline of the immense AI and Analytics adoption and consumption scenarios in high impact industries of Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail and CPG
- Thought provoking facets of AI and Analytics pervasive interventions in exponential technologies: Chatbots , RPA , IoT , Cybersecurity , Blockchain , Cryptocurrency
AI technologies are some of the most complex and exciting topics going into the new year and so I’ve put together a list of the top 10 artificial intelligence trends to look out for in 2018.
The technology trends of 2017 were big and impactful, with artificial intelligence (AI) topping the charts, along with on-demand workforce platforms and designing for the human experience. In 2018, technology is set to shift an even bigger focus on exponential technologies like AI, internet of things (IoT), AI, Blockchain and others. Lets find out what are the Top Trends in Exponential Technologies in 2018:
The conversation is no longer whether artificial intelligence is going to affect our lives or the workplace. Instead, it revolves around a series of questions: When is it going to happen? What will it look like? And will robots replace the entire human workforce…or just most of it?