The GDPR General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which goes into effect May 25, 2018, requires all companies that collect data on citizens in EU countries to provide a “reasonable” level of protection for personal data. The ramifications for non-compliance are significant, with fines of up to 4% of a firm’s global revenues.
Thanks to the Wiley’s Leadership Team : Peter Wiley(Chairman Emeritus ) , Matt Kissner(Chairman) , Vikas Gupta(MD , India) for hosting an amazing book launch event. It’s a pleasure to be associated with the marquee publishing house. # AI and Analytics.
My new book has been launched today:
AI and Analytics : Accelerating Business Decisions.. The new normal in enterprise strategy and transformation
Introducing, the first of its kind, must have primer for CxOs, executives and professionals on executing AI and Analytics strategies in their enterprises for end-to-end transformative impact. Includes:Introducing, the first of its kind, must have primer for CxOs, executives and professionals on executing AI and Analytics strategies in their enterprises for end-to-end transformative impact. Includes:
- Exhaustive repertoire of AI and Analytics strategy roadmaps, frameworks and methodologies for CXO’s, coupled with broad exhibit plan of making the enterprises AI ready
- A comprehensive overview of the algorithm economy and its deep transformative potential of morphing enterprises into math houses
- Incisive study of C-suite stakeholders – CMO, CPO, CFO, CIO’s radical role and functional changes on strategic and operational sides underpinned by AI and Analytics infusion
- Outline of the immense AI and Analytics adoption and consumption scenarios in high impact industries of Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail and CPG
- Thought provoking facets of AI and Analytics pervasive interventions in exponential technologies: Chatbots , RPA , IoT , Cybersecurity , Blockchain , Cryptocurrency
For the larger mass of professionals, the words “artificial intelligence,” or AI, often conjure up images of robots, the sorts of robots that might someday take their jobs. But at the enterprise level, AI means something different.
For more than a decade, Silicon Valley’s technology investors and entrepreneurs obsessed over social media and mobile apps that helped people do things like find new friends, fetch a ride home or crowdsource a review of a product or a movie.